CONSIGNMENT OFFER - FOOTBALL LEGENDS

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
FOOTBALL CONSIGNMENT OFFER ON SOME GREAT NAMES.

If you need any of the following signatures, please feel free to send me your items and I will do my best at getting them signed for you at a function I am attending soon. Many of you have worked with me in the past, but many of you may be new... you all know I got about 320 items signed in Lake Tahoe this summer and continue to kill it all over the country (and sometimes outside the country)

Those of you who are new to me... I will accept your items... just send me your SI's, magazines, cards, 8x10's envelopes or whatever you'd like signed, and I will take them to the function I am attending. If I get them signed, then I will invoice you. If I don't, then I will simply return them to you. The only funds I ask for up front, is return S&H. ($7 bucks) That's it.

I will see the following athletes shortly. (Many of which are on SI magazines - my main collection) The fee for the signature (should I get it for you) is listed next to each name.

Gene Stallings - Alabama $25
Archie Griffin - Ohio State $25
Todd Blackledge - Penn State $15
Sam Cunningham - USC $20
Archie Manning - Ole Miss & Saints $25
Sam Acho - Texas $25
Bob Stoops - Oklahoma $20
Stefen Wisniewski - Penn State $20
Joe Washington - Oklahoma and Redskins $20
Greg McElroy - Alabama QB $20
Scott Tolzein - Wisconsin QB $10
Christian Ponder - Florida State $10
Barry Alavarez - Wisconsin HOF Coach $10
Ray Childress - Texas A & M $10
Dennis Byrd - NC State $10
Mark Hermann - Purdue $10
Randy Cross - UCLA $10
Ronnie Caveness - Arkansas $10
Barry Switzer - Oklahoma & Cowboys $40

There might be a few more names added, but I can email you and update you if you like as they get added. Email me directly if you'd like to be updated and or if you have any questions or concerns and I will be happy to answer all questions you have.

I'll get any small flats you'd like signed... sorry to say I can not take mini helmets or large items into this function, it will be too cumbersome to lug around.

I'll get what you'd like signing in whatever color marker you like and will get placement wherever as well. Just tell me what you'd like and I will get it done for you as best I can as I always do.

All items are due to me by December 3, 2010.
Send to:

Scott Smith
4 Dube Court
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Email me at sikingcollection@aol.com if you have any questions or if you'd like to be added to my mailing list of private signings I conduct, or road trips and consignments I offer.

Happy Rackin!

Scott