Darryl Strawberry Meet and Greet Aug. 3rd

hsider1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thought some people may be interested in this. I just called and reserved a spot for the $25 meet and greet and it sounds like they still have a bunch more spots left...

DARRYL STRAWBERRY PREMIUM PACKAGES
07/21/2009 11:40 AM

New York baseball legend Darryl Strawberry will be in Brooklyn on August 3rd, and the Cyclones are offering two premium packages for fans who want to spend time with Straw.

OPTION 1 - Gallery Meet & Greet - $25 each

The first 50 fans to order the Meet & Greet package will get to spend an hour with Darryl Strawberry in the Brooklyn Baseball Gallery, where Straw will sign autographs, take pictures, answer questions, and mingle with guests. Fans participating in The Gallery Meet & Greet MUST also purchase a ticket to the August 3rd game ($8-$16).

OPTION 2 -- Hanging Out in the Suite - $75 each/ two for $125

The first 38 fans to order the Suite package will get to spend a minimum of three innings with Darryl Strawberry inside KeySpan Park's luxurious Double Suite, where Straw will sign autographs, take pictures, answer questions, and mingle with guests. Game ticket, free food and soft drinks are included in this package.
Both Premium Packages include a guaranteed Darryl Strawberry bobblehead!

Mr. Strawberry is not scheduled to sign autographs on August 3rd, EXCEPT for fans participating in one of the two Premium Packages.

To take advantage of these offers, call the Cyclones' Ticket Office at 718-37-BKLYN.

azdbacks252003

Lifetime Member
Credits
man would I do two people for this in a heartbeat. he was my favorite player growing up. I was fortunate enough to be given a broken bat by the man himself once in KC but he did not stop to sign. I really need to get that bat done by him someday. If anyone ever knows of a signing where that is a possibility please let me know!

hsider1

Lifetime Member
Credits
yeah, i picked up the phone and called to reserve a spot as soon as I saw the anouncement. This is especially nice since I bought a pair of Shea Stadium seats last year and I've been planning on getting the seat backs signed by notable Mets. Strawberry will be my first signature on the seat back.