David Cameron's Danny Rios Private Signing

kcroyalty29

Premier Member
Credits
Hello Everyone-

As many of you probably know, I am working on a Kansas City Royals All-Time roster of signed baseball cards. I have been doing so for over two years and am happy to say I have the list wittled down to under 20 players to go.

I have done hours and hours of research on this project, as well as obviously spent loads of money, and have narrowed it down to only five players that worry me.

One of them is Danny Rios, who pitched at the major league level for the Royals and the New York Yankees. He pitched with the Yankees in 1997 (and came up through their system) and was with the Royals in 1998. The last few years, he has been pitching in Japan and Korea, where he has done very well for himself.

I have been trying to find a signed card of this guy via SCN, Sports-Graphing and EBAY every single day for two years. I have also tried him TTM three times, including putting a $25 check in and offering it to him for signing a card. Never had a response. Finding a signed card of him is near impossible.

Enter David Cameron, whom I contacted about Rios and the four other impossible Royals last week. He doesn't do too many signings anymore but anyone who has dealt with Cameron knows he is probably the most legitimate private signing organizer out there and is as professional as they come. He works closely with guys like Bill Corcoran and his (and Bill's) reputation are second to none.

He has made contact with Danny Rios' mother, who put him into contact with Danny. Danny is willing to do a private signing via mail and had a nice conversation with David Cameron today.

Rios is on the following issues:

1994 Greensboro Bats
1995 Tampa Yankees
1996 Norwich Navigators
1997 Columbus Clippers
1999 Omaha Golden Spikes
2000 Newark Bears

I can tell anyone working on the Royals or Yankees sets, this is something you don't want to pass up. PM me for complete info, but cards will be $15 each if you provide them or $20 each if not.

kcroyalty29

Premier Member
Credits
Last call for this signing. So far, we have 14 items, including two SportsGraphing members who are "in".

Let me know, as items need to be mailed by this weekend. I have some extra cards if you don't have anything for Rios.

Thanks and happy collecting!

Dave