Days of the Dead Convention Chicago November 16-18

Autographfan

Premier Member
Credits
Hey guys, I know you mainly care about sports but I know some of you do actors and music. this horror convention in chicago has a pretty good list so far. I will be going for sure due to its the first show for Ace Frehley and Peter Criss at the same time.

Ace Frehley-Should be announced soon
Peter Criss
Amanda Crew
Ashley Massaro
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Mick Foley
Keith David
Sid Haig
Bill Moseley
Heather Langenkamp
Lita Ford
Tuesday Knight
Cast of Fright night reunion- Amanda Bearse, Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale, Stephen Geoffries, Jonathan Stark
Derek Mears
Zoe Bell
Thomas Ian Nichols
Todd Farmer
Paul Musser
PJ SOLES
Mary Woronov
Dey Young
Leslie Easterbrook
Michael Berryman
Linnea Quigley
Laurence Harvey
Thomas Waits

and they are still announcing more....... Days of the Dead

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be there as well for those guys!!! And to help if anyone needs. I was told last week Criss should be around $30-$40 for albums. Not sure about others, as I am waiting for pricing.

steelerfan2112

Premier Member
Credits
Need to add Ginger Lynn for The Devil Rejects cast and I'm there, the Heck with the suntimes show.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I want to know where the Ace rumor or confirmation has come from? I've searched and can't find any leads. He'll be charging too, just like he has at the other conventions he's appeared at.

Update: ACE will be in Indy in 2013. There's the rumor confirmed.

Last edited:

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I still can't find prices. I'm going to send another email end of this week. The form on the site was easy and a person got back to me well within 24 hours.

Autographfan

Premier Member
Credits
I talked to a few people that run the show and they said Ace was signed on to do the show but Peter Criss's wife pulled the plug because she thought it would take away from Peter Criss's thunder so the show pulled the plug on bringing in Ace