Ddsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
You shouldn't be, that's the whole point. You're not grasping the simple point that this has nothing to do with your policies. You were unliked around here long before you became an agent. The same people still don't care for you now, and you still crawl back for redemption because you think you've accomplished something and someone here is going to be impressed.

I don't care how much you do or how much money you make, as long as you're still so ashamed of yourself that you need to run around seeking approval from random people, you'll never impress me.

If you originally remember back in the old days, I sent out custom autos of my modest client list at the time, then everyone went insane on me because I dare discuss autograph signing habits with my players. And I didnt "crawl back for redemption" I started a freaking thread on a private signing, how's that my fault people react to me? Im not ashamed of anything I do. Im an agent. We're shameless not shamemore.

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Nobody cares what you do, we're in an autograph forum, not a agent self-help forum. If I was to help you with anything, it would be your lack of self confidence because it's really sad that you're so starved for attention that you try to make a spectacle of yourself among people you have nothing in common with.

I would like you to help me with my lack of self confidence.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
This is getting old and not going anywhere. Time to lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.