Ddsm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutographMike

Premier Member
Credits
Pretty sure if I still represented tabata he'd be on my list, website and business mailings. Strong work reading the list guys.

Why would I be on your website or recieve your mailings? There wasnt a chance you were just trying to promote your lesser players and left him off the list? I see your just as polite on here as you are in person.

Mike

Last edited:

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Why would I be on your website or recieve your mailings? There wasnt a chance you were just trying to promote your lesser players and left him off the list? I see your just as polite on here as you are in person.

Mike

There's something to be said for consistency and being yourself. Im a huge fan of it myself.

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Spoken like a true agent.

brian

Well it would make sense seeing as though im a 'true agent'. Thanks.

it doesn't apear theres going to be enough interest in any one player. maybe something will work out down the line. thanks for everyone who checked this out. see you during the season.

cubsphill

Founding Member
Credits
it doesn't apear theres going to be enough interest in any one player. maybe something will work out down the line. thanks for everyone who checked this out. see you during the season.

did you really think youd get much demand for those players?

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
I looked and didn't have but two cards of any of the players in their already signed.

ringer

Founding Member
Credits
Why did Roth retire? He had good minor lg. #s.

From what I read he was just frustrated with the Cards system and the way his career was going. Chances are he was married, starting a family and actually had the ability to do something else besides play baseball. So he left for something more in life.

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
From what I read he was just frustrated with the Cards system and the way his career was going. Chances are he was married, starting a family and actually had the ability to do something else besides play baseball. So he left for something more in life.

No, Randy acted like a child and quit out of spite. He had a terrible sense of entitlement and took his toys and went home. I was very close with Randy but when he didnt get his way he quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.