DeAngelo Hall Interest

wolverine

Premier Member
Credits
JermDa1, I've noticed that you have held or have at least talked about some private signings with a couple Joel Segal clients (Vick and now Hall). I thought perhaps you have some connections with him and may know if there is any chance of a signing with Eagles DE Brandon Graham in the future, another Segal client?

I am sure the Philly fans on here would be interested, and so would us Michigan fans.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
JermDa1, I've noticed that you have held or have at least talked about some private signings with a couple Joel Segal clients (Vick and now Hall). I thought perhaps you have some connections with him and may know if there is any chance of a signing with Eagles DE Brandon Graham in the future, another Segal client?

I am sure the Philly fans on here would be interested, and so would us Michigan fans.

I can get graham, its just having enough interest. approaching mike or marcus saying hey do me a favor and set up something with brandon i have 20 pieces, isnt really a conversation I want to have. If we can get it to about 100 pieces I know we can make it happen. I dont go through segal, I go through Marcus/Mike and one marketing rep for another agency that is local here in hampton roads.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Ok i have an update on this: The only way I can meet their demands is to do a platform pricing deal.

I can set it up like 15 any item except 25 for premium items (jerseys, fs helmets). The reason being I wont get 300 pieces $4500 min. unless I come up with a create way to drive the $$$$ up and piece count down. I spoke to them the same time we finalized desean and we are shooting for october 2nd. Hold off on sending items for a few more days til I can either talk them down in pieces or figure out a way to get a far higher piece count. Maybe some DC guys have contacts what would buy in bulk 15 per.