DESI RELAFORD signing - June 4th - $4 cards - $6 magazines/8x10s

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Desi spent parts of 11 seasons in the major leagues, playing for the Philadelphia Phillies, San Diego Padres, New York Mets, Seattle Mariners, Kansas City Royals, and Colorado Rockies.

This signing will be a little different than my other signings. Desi spends time between FL and CA so I won't be able to meet with him personally. I will be mailing all of the items to Desi with instructions on what to sign, where, etc. Because of this, I am only accepting cards and small flats(magazines/8x10 photos). Also, I will not be switching pens so everything will be signed with blue sharpies.

This signing will take place sometime around Saturday, June 4, 2011. Desi will be signing the items at night in his down time so depending on the number of items it may take him a few days. I need ALL items by Saturday, May 28, 2011. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The price is $4.00 per card and $6.00 per magazine/8x10. Payment accepted is a check, money order, or cash if you prefer.

You MUST include a SASE.

Please mail all items to:

Kevin Heninger
1521 Midhurst Court
Virginia Beach, VA 23464

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

Kev

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I might throw a few into this...I think I have a couple Rockies cards that would be nice to get graphed.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Got the items back from Desi in today's mail. Desi is a real great guy. He thanked me numerous times on the phone and also sent a thank you note saying that it was nice to know there are still fans out there. Thanks to all of you who participated in this signing and made it great.

I will pack everything up tomorrow and get it in the mail to you by Tuesday (but hopefully Monday). I will also start leaving feedback for everyone tomorrow as well.

In the mean time, here are a few pics...enjoy.

CIMG2149.jpg

CIMG2150.jpg

CIMG2151.jpg

CIMG2152.jpg

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Are those smiley faces in his graph?

Haha no, it's a D then a short line i...I see where that could look like a smiley from the pics. Desi definitely took his time and gave us some nice graphs.