Dick Vermeil at Oceanside Fitness in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Oceanside Wellness and Sport in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ is having a grand re-opening/open house this Saturday (June 12). Eagles/Rams/Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil will be there at 2pm signing autographs and stuff. FREE GUEST PASSES! FREE FOOD! (Why would you give out free food at a gym?)

Couldn't find anything online, but I heard it on the radio and I called the place myself. I trained there a few years ago, and they are pretty good. CHECK IT OUT!

Last edited:

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
(Why would you give out free food at a gym?)

my old gym offered free bagels on the 2nd Tuesday of every month and pizza night the first Monday of the month made no sense to me

Premier Member
Credits
Vermeil is super nice with a beautiful autograph. I'm sure anyone who goes down there will easily get multiples.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have a Vince Papale signed mini helmet with the Invincible inscription, I really want Vermeil to sign the other side of the helmet. Probably go with some other minis too.

Big Mac McGwire

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the Great Thread on Here!! I was able to find a Rams mini Helmet yesterday. Which is rare considering i had 1 day to prepare for this event. I wish it was the old school yellow style helmet but whatever. I coudlnt find any pictures either. Like i said, 1 day to prepare and finding rams stuff and vermeil in my town is next to impossible. Got down there at 12:30 and had some time to kill. They had free veggies and dip and water and apples and bagels and grain bars because it was a open house type of event for anyone who was wondering about the food being given out. Vermeil was scheduled to talk at 2pm. He got there around 1:30. I went right up and he gladly signed the helmet and added the SB incription i asked. I then got a pic with with. I have always been a big time fan of Dick Vermeil. I love the guys who always wore their hearts on their sleeve. Great man. I wish i had more stuff, but ill gladly take a nice mini helmet of a guy of whom i always wanted a autograph for the collection. Not to mention, it's not everyday that a Superbowl Winning Coach is attending a FREE event and your the only grapher their waiting to get his auto. Once again, thanks dude for posting this!!

The SB winning coach of the Greatest Show on Turf - Dick Vermeil 1/1 Mini Helmet with SB XXIV inscription and pic with

coachVermeil.jpg

coachVermeil001.jpg

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
No problem, dude. The event was great. I got there at 2pm just as he was starting to speak. I waited until all the little kids got their stuff signed and got pictures. Me and my brother got Coach on:
-1 Eagles throwback mini helmet signed in black on silver sticker w/ Super Bowl XV inscription.
-1 Eagles throwback mini helmet (already signed by Vince Papale) w/ Super Bowl XV inscription.
-1 Rams helmet signed in silver w/ Super Bowl XXXIV inscription
-2 NFL footballs w/ Super Bowl XXXIV inscriptions.
The guy couldn't have been nicer. I didn't know he still lived in the area. It actually got awkward for a second because the guy that owns the gym now was a former NFL player on the Chief's practice squal and NFL Europe. He came up to me while I was chatting with Coach and was like "You got anything for me to sign." I hope he was joking. I'll have pics up in my IP thread later on.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Who is the owner of the gym?
Dave Klemic was the guy that came up to me. John Stone, former Raider WR was there too. I'm not sure if these guys own the place or they are just the featured trainers.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Awesome successes! Vermeil is a guy I would like to someday get. Did he inform you guys with what he's been up to these days?