Dj dozier signing - tough signature

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN

I am proud to announce a private signing with former Penn State National Champion RB and VERY TOUGH in person signature DJ Dozier. DJ played for PSU as well the Vikings and Lions. He also spent a season in the Big Leagues with the New York Mets. I'll be accepting all cards, photo's, SI magazines, mini and full helmets, baseballs, footballs or other.

Flats are $20 bucks and anything else is $25 each. (S&H is additional)
The signing will take place in mid November.

For more information and complete details, please email me directly at sikingcollection@aol.com

Glad to bring a tough one to the table for you. Scott Smith

Last edited by a moderator:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Nice signing..but I agree with sanfran....he never seemed tough in person to me. I am also glad I got him a few years ago at a local mall show for 10 bucks an item! Whew!;)

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm kicking myself for not getting him a year or so ago. I was playing on my company co-ed softball team and we were playing a team in the play-offs. I kept looking at this guy who was coaching b/c he looked familiar. Well, he came up to pinch hit in the last inning and I walked him. I told myself I wasn't going to get beat by a professional baseball player! After the game when we shook hands I stopped him and chatted for a bit. He was very personable and laid back. I think the time away has changed him. He was never fan friendly when he was a Tidewater Tide(and we were his hometown team!). I remember him personalizing EVERYTHING.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
He was signing in Penn State over the weekend at The Blue Line...I believe its an art gallery he co-owns or something for $10 an item.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
In AAA he was extremely tough. Tougher than Deion Sanders. I got him ONE time and that was in a Mod Scene of bodies.

I heard after baseball, he became a minister. Perhaps he is a lot more approachable now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
I shreaded all the debate. Real simple guys, if you don't want the guy, move on. Nobody cares that you think it is not worth it. Free market here, if someone is overpriced then they won't get any items sent in. Some people want stuff and these signings are for them.