Drew Brees Book(?) Signing at Bookends (July 6)

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Home
Signing his new book "Coming Back Stronger"
Bookends
Ridgewood, NJ

Does anybody know if they allow other things to get signed under any circumstances?

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
It looks like this store does a lot of other celebrity book signings, I'd say no. But take a flat and lay it on the table underneath the book or a card inside the book and I bet you could get it signed under Brees' discretion.

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
thye are usually no outside stuff at all.
bring something just in case. its up to Drew.

Mr. Baseball

Founding Member
Credits
I emailed Book Ends on Saturday and they told me no signed books available by mail, and no outside items allowed in the store. You have to have a ticket and attend the signing in person. Is anyone planning on attending the signing? If so, let me know. I would like to get a signed copy of the book.

Thanks,
Steve

favrefan4ever

Banned
Website
s880.photobucket.com
Credits
I emailed Book Ends on Saturday and they told me no signed books available by mail, and no outside items allowed in the store. You have to have a ticket and attend the signing in person. Is anyone planning on attending the signing? If so, let me know. I would like to get a signed copy of the book.

Thanks,
Steve

i also would be interested

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
When Kurt Warner was there (as well many other BIGGER names) they have tight security and the athletes publicist usually yells and screams and makes sure no outside stuff is signed at all. When Denny McLain signed there, 10 people showed (total) so he signed anything and everything but I can not see Brees signing a damn thing other than his book. I live 15 minutes away and Bookeneds has been very strict over the years with bigger names. (sorry to report)