Earl Campbell, Houston, TX July 24th

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Starting a new thread on this since the date and price has changed. July 24th, $60 any item. Not sure if they're doing mail-in, but I can take anyone's item since I will definately be there. No fee or 50/50, just take care of shipping to and from you. PM me if interested.

www.fitermansports.com

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Hey guys, I've struck a deal with them. If I can get together 10 pieces, the price will be $45. I think I have about 5 on my own, so needing others to get in on this for the price break. PM if interested.

campy

Premier Member
Credits
Count me in....Will it include HOF inscription. I may want 2 if possible. I got plenty of images.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
I believe inscriptions are $10 extra, I will double check on that this weekend. Between me and UTeric3232, we will be at the 10 items, so this should happen.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone else wants in on the discounted price let me know. We've hit the 10 items so the price is $45 per item. There's no limit as to how many I can take. I need a head count by the end of the week, money by the end of next week, and items in hand by the time of the signing which is the 24th of July. Still have nothing on insciptions yet, it's possible they could be $10. Here's what we have so far.

Me- 6
UTEric3232- 4
Hammertime 25- 1

Old School

Premier Member
Credits
Whats up buddy. I am SUPER down for Earl Campbell!! I would like to get a mini helmet and a Football. Give me your paypal info and a price!! Thank you!!