Earl Campbell, Sept.5th, Austin, TX

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
University of Texas Co-op, September 5th, from 2 to 4.

For you UT guys who missed him in Kerrville due to the Fanfest. UTeric, Dallasfan, or anyone else, any idea where on campus this is? Also, it says it's a DVD signing, not sure which one, do players usually sign other items at these things? I'm willing to buy the DVD if I go, but I need him on a UT mini.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Also found this one in Dallas at the new Co-op store there.

GRAND OPENING EVENT
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2009
6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
LOCATION OF EVENT: BLUE MESA GRILL, LINCOLN PARK SHOPPING CENTER, ACROSS FROM NORTHPARK CENTER. LOCATED 2 STORES FROM THE NEW UNIVERSITY CO-OP DALLAS.
Friday night, October 2nd, An Evening with Earl Campbell benefiting the Texas Exes Dallas Chapter Scholarship Fund
$25.00 per adult (plus tax), Children under 11, $7.50 (plus tax), includes Dinner Buffet, Autograph from Earl Campbell*
Cash Bar
Drawings for Co-op prizes

EVENT IS LIMITED TO 150 ATTENDEES
VALET PARKING AVAILABLE

in4thewin24

Lifetime Member
Credits
Any one in the area willing to 50/50....I understand there is a cost would be willing to work something out in that regards. PM me if there is interest.

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ya, its the co-op on Guadalupe Street, on the West side of campus, close to the UT "tower".

Here is another link...

Co-Op Gameday

Im not convinced its a DVD signing, it looks more like a signing where he is trying to pub his DVD. He did the same thing at the TRISTAR show, but no telling. In the past the Co-op has had signings where you HAD to buy something from the co-op to get signed, no outside items. They have also had signings where you could ONLY purchase an 8x10 and have that signed, so who knows.

DallasFan

Premier Member
Credits
For what it's worth, he was at Bevo Blvd where the UT basketball players were supposed to be for the UT/ULM game. Looked like prices were 25 for a DVD and 50 for anything else. He had a tiny booth set up with a cash register. Would have brought my FS helmet with Ricky on it, instead of the basketball I was lugging around at a football game.