Eddie Murray 2/7/09 - The Dugoutzone

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
Just noticed the other day that Eddie Murray is now scheduled to appear at The Dugoutzone in Ellicott City, MD on Feb. 7. No time or prices posted yet.

The Dugoutzone Website

I know that this card shop frequently hosts Brooks Robinson (as he apparently lives right down the street), and other athletes, but I've never been able to make it there for any of their previous signings. Mr. Murray is one of a handful of Orioles greats that I would definitely like to have on my banner, despite my apprehension for paying the $75-100 that he usually charges. However, I will likely bite the bullet this time and save up for this appearance.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
ive paid for murray several times. he takes his time and signs it exactly where you want it.

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
ive paid for murray several times. he takes his time and signs it exactly where you want it.

That's good to hear, even though I've always left it up to the athlete to decide where they would like to sign the banner (it's cool to see the player look it over and try to find a teammate that they liked, and then find a place to sign nearby).

Does anybody know if Murray adds his HOF inscription by request? It's rare, but I have encountered some HOF'ers that refused to add their HOF year (Orlando Cepeda once looked at me and said "no" when I made that polite request at a card show appearance), and I would love to have him add his like Palmer, B. Robinson, and Weaver did for me.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
First of all, nice looking banner! Yeah, you need Murray on there for sure. At the last Sun Times show, Murray's price of $119 on a F/B included one inscription.

Duke4Redick

Lifetime Member
Credits
That's good to hear, even though I've always left it up to the athlete to decide where they would like to sign the banner (it's cool to see the player look it over and try to find a teammate that they liked, and then find a place to sign nearby).

Does anybody know if Murray adds his HOF inscription by request? It's rare, but I have encountered some HOF'ers that refused to add their HOF year (Orlando Cepeda once looked at me and said "no" when I made that polite request at a card show appearance), and I would love to have him add his like Palmer, B. Robinson, and Weaver did for me.

headds hof for free but every additional inscription is 20