Eddie Murray $84 a pop

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I know this thread might taking a beating but Jim South and I have pooled our needed things together for Eddie Murray. He is signing the first week in November and we got the promoter down from $99 per to $84 per as we have 10 items to get done.

I know, where are the good ole days when Murray was $50, right? But $15 off is better than nothing so I figured I would put this out there.

Anyone else want in? I would need the items ASAP so get them together and down for the signing.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
No, he will do a ball as well. I am getting one done to replace mine that is fading a bit.

$84. Send me a check made payable to Collectors Showcase of America.

joboo

Founding Member
Credits
Waaay back in the day (whenever Fred Lynn played with the Orioles), Eddie & Fred were at one of the car dealerships in Timonium signing for FREE, whatever you wanted. They even gave out Oriole postcards. I walked away with all kinds of things, still have them to this day.

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I plan on being in Dodgertown this upcoming ST on his birthday to attempt him IP.

vbdodger

Lifetime Member
Credits
CopperJJ said:
I plan on being in Dodgertown this upcoming ST on his birthday to attempt him IP.
sorry but you wont get your chance next spring he was cut as there hitting coach