Eddie Murray - Lowest Price ever

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits
*** approved by Alan ***

Hello everyone. I recently met up with Eddie Murray and discussed doing a signing with him and he has agreed. The cost will be $60.00 per card /flat item 8x10 or smaller, including HOF postcards and $70.00 for baseballs. I went through old post's and believe this is the lowest price offered (other than free of course). I ask that all who participate read below for payment and S/H instructions as I want to protect your investment as well as myself from any lost mail. I have had other private signings in the past (see below) so you can feel safe in knowing that you will get what you pay for. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

**** CARDS & FLATS 8X10 OR SMALLER = $60 -//// BASEBALLS = $70.00 **** inscriptions $10.00
Acceptable forms of payment:
Money orders/cash/Paypal (add $3 for 1st item, $2ea additional to cover fees)

Shipping & handling fees: NO SASE'S
$7.00 for any items that will fit in a priority flat rate envelope w/ delivery confirmation/insurance
$13.00 for mutilple baseballs to be shipped in flat rate medium box w/ delivery confirmation/insurance.

Deadline for items to be sent in is September 29th, 2009

Send Items to:
Jesus Carrillo
13835 Kinbrook St
Sylmar, Ca 91342

Paypal Address: jeserone@aol.com

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Will you have HOF postcards to provide or will we have to send our own? I'd be interested in one for $70 for sure.

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits
I currently do not have any extra hof postcards so you would have to supply.

Also I spoke w/ Eddie today w/ regards to baseballs and 8x10's.. and he has agreed to sign those as well. Please see the top post for updated pricing.