Ellis Valentine Private Signing 7/16/2016

Jeffro31437

Founding Member
Credits
I'm conducting a special signing with former All Star and Gold Glove winner Ellis Valentine

Ellis will be signing in conjunction with Past Pros at a card show in the Dallas area, and I'll be coordinating the back room signing. All items will be signed in person. This is not a mail in signing.

At this point I can accept cards, flats 8x10 and smaller, and baseballs. I am also able to offer a bulk discount. Pricing as follows:

10.00 for any item. 25.00 for any 3 items. 35.00 for any 5 items. Please PM if you have more than 5 items.

5.00 per Inscription

Teams
Montreal Expos 1975-1981
New York Mets 1981-1982
California Angels 1983
Texas Rangers 1985

Please send all items to:
Jeff Fedorko
16809 Forty Niner Trail
Lathrop, Ca 95330

Please label EVERY item with the following
-user id
-name

Cards will be signed in blue sharpie. Baseballs will be signed in blue ballpoint. Please indicate if you'd like any other pen color.

Please prep your cards before sending. I can't be held responsible for cards that weren't prepped properly.

SASE required for all orders. Tracking can be purchased at buyers request. I can't be responsible for items lost in the mail if buyer doesn't request tracking.

Payment
Cash, Check, PayPal (cover fees) and Money Order. If paying by PayPal please include your user id

Please note that while I'll be in constant contact with Billy throughout the signing, I will not physically not be there to get the items done. Contact me if you have any questions.

Need all items by
7/8/2016
Last edited: Haleysdaddy0304 on 5/10/2016 5:14 PM