Elton Brand - 10/24 - Cherry Hill Mall, NJ

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
And I called up too. They said no purchase necessary, but he wasn't sure if you could get anything signed or if he was bringing his own pictures.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
thanks, i heard about a quintin mikell signing tomorrow at the burlington volkwagen dealer from 230-330 but ill prob. blow that off for this

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brand left at 4:00pm and cut the line off at 50 people. I was pissed. Everybody was pissed. Jerk.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
that was the store that did that. it had nothing to do with elton brand himself. he was actually kind of suprised when they did it. after 50-60 people the line was gone, no one was in line at all so the store manager did it. didnt make much sense to me, but he didnt cut it at 50 people. at about 4:05-4:10 no one was left in line.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I had a huge argument with the manager and he kept blaming Brand, so obviously they all have a problem. I rushed down from my uncles in Jenkintown at got there at about 4:30, but they were all gone. Oh, man was I pissed.

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
I guess theres no way to be sure, but I think it was the manager and not Brand. I saw him make the decision to close it because no one was in line. Brand didnt even show up until around 3:25-3:30.