Elton brand signing 11/16

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
Elton brand will be signing on sunday 11/16 at the deptford mall in nj from 330-5 at macys. If anyone needs him.

NewEnglandPhillyFan

Lifetime Member
Credits
Joe, its at JC Pennys from 3:30-5, they said you can bring your own item and its no purchase necessary, hes promoting his new shoes

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
Its been published in every area paper around here. Tons of people know about it. It really makes no difference at all. Bottom line, its gonna be packed. I wont be there but you guys know what your doin. Anyone who needs em better be prepared to go early.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
you are right i wouldnt have posted it if I needed him! It was posted in all the papers the last 3 days, plus all the philly graphers racked him at the rittenhouse 3 weeks ago so i figured noone needed him and it would be empty. Im trying to help a few fellow collectors out, whats the big deal about that? I bet you no more than 5 people went cause of my post if that many, i heard he was only signing 1 anyway.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
plus its ELTON BRAND - he doesnt sell for much anyway if at all so who cares, its not like i posted MICHAEL JORDAN