Evan Longoria Private Signing March 31st-April 3rd

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
SportsGraphing is proud to announce another private signing with Tampa's Superstar of the Future, Evan Longoria.

This signing is scheduled to take place during the Opening Day series (March 31st through April 3rd) in Baltimore assuming he is on Opening Day roster. If he is optioned down to Durham, we will re-schedule with his agent for a mid April signing.

Cash, check or money orders are fine. I will also accept PayPal to alan@sportsgraphing.com.

Send your items with the payment ASAP so I can get everything together. Make sure to send a letter stating your address and what you sent as well as a SASE so I can return the item(s) promptly when they come back signed.

YOUR ITEMS (with SASE):
Cards, 8x10’s - $25
Baseballs, Large photos - $35
Bats - $40
Jerseys - $45

OUR ITEMS:
Studio shot 8x10 - $30 + $5+ Priority S&H
OMLB - $45 + $9 Priority S&H
Black OMLB - $55 + $9 Priority S&H
Black Big Stick - $60 + $15 Priority S&H

All items will be signed in Blue Sharpie or Blue Ballpoint (balls) unless specified. Black baseballs/bats will be signed in Silver Sharpie.

COA and link to online photos from the signing will be provided.

DEADLINE IS SATURDAY MARCH 29TH.

Alan Moore
Att: Longoria Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

POST IN HERE WHAT YOU ARE SENDING SO I CAN LOOK OUT FOR IT!

UPDATE: Evan will be starting the season in Durham so we will be scheduling a signing with him in mid to late April instead of next week. All items sent in will still get signed. Durham and Norfolk are a few hours drive for me so I will get with Evan and figure it all out once the season starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
FYI he got sent down.

HENCE the update above. Was pretty sure last week he was being sent down. It's all politics and the Rays wanting to keep him for another year. Can't blame them if he really goes nuts over the next 6 years.

UPDATE: Evan will be starting the season in Durham so we will be scheduling a signing with him in mid to late April instead of next week. All items sent in will still get signed. Durham and Norfolk are a few hours drive for me so I will get with Evan and figure it all out once the season starts.

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Sent in an 06 Just Rookies and an 06 Justifiable Preview for this signing

Thanks Alan!

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Guys, we will be pushing this back until the new TriStar Protentials comes out. He had a set card in there and probably an insert or 2. Between myself Jim South and BJ Flam, we are breaking 4 cases and will provide the cards for the signing.

Stay tuned!

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Guys, we will be pushing this back until the new TriStar Protentials comes out. He had a set card in there and probably an insert or 2. Between myself Jim South and BJ Flam, we are breaking 4 cases and will provide the cards for the signing.

Stay tuned!

When is the new release date for the TriStar Protentials? Anyone know?