FEBRUARY '12 CONSIGNMENT FLA SPRING TRAINING RUN 20+ HOUSE CALLS

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
HUGE CONSIGNMENT OFFER

Hey All...
I'm heading down south for a Spring Training run on the WEST COAST of Florida. Starting in Orlando and heading to the Tampa area for 7-10 days. Besides hitting most MLB Camps, I'll be making a ton of house calls and grabbing as many graphs as possible. 24/7. Camps all morning and afternoon and house calls all late day and night.

WHO DO YOU NEED MY HELP WITH??

I'LL ASK ANYONE WHO HAS ANY IDEAS OR WHO HAS ANY NEEDS FOR "IN PERSON HOUSE CALLS" TO SEND ME A LIST OF WHO THEY MAY NEED. I can help. I can locate anyone and can find home addresses to make house calls on potentially tough signatures.

So far, I plan to hit the BRAVES, PHILLIES, YANKS, RAYS, RED SOX & TWINS CAMPS.
I can take cards, magazines, 8x10's and baseballs for those teams on consignment. I will not take bats, helmets or jerseys. Just too much for me to pack and travel with. Respectfully, I will not accept items for players like Jeter, Mariano and Arod. Please avoid asking me for superstar type names... Halladay and Howard... most Phillies are just brutal. I need them myself and I doubt I'll get the big stars. Just being honest and not wanting to jerk you around by accepting your items, knowing I probably won't get them signed. I will listen to all requests and I will reply with consignment pricing if you EMAIL ME DIRECTLY.

Please don't reply post here on this site...You can... and I will try to get to it, but I am not on it all that often...

Email me direct and I will answer you super fast. sikingcollection@aol.com

I plan on making a bunch of house calls.

All of the following players have appeared on Sports Illustrated covers... if you need to see any images of their covers, just email me and I will shoot over an email to you... I will get any items signed... not just SI magazines.

Carlton Fisk - Red Sox
Peter Warrick - Florida State football
Wayne Peace - U Florida QB
Hopalong Cassady - Ohio State Heisman Winner
Frank Emanuel - Retired Dolphins
Joey Jay - Retired Reds
Jerry Imber (awesome Water Ski SI cover)
Dick Fortenberry (awesome Parachutte SI cover)
Jim Hart - Retired Cardinals QB
Greg Luzinski - Retired Phillies
Jim Craig - USA Olympic Goalie
Giorgio Chinaglia - Cosmos
Hulk Hogan - Wrestler
Jennifer Capriati - Tennis champ
Monica Seles - Tennis champ
Roberto Alomar HOF
Wade Boggs - HOF

Do you need anyone in the Tampa, Clearwater, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Ft Myers or Naples area?

Do you need me to make a house call for you to hit someone you need for your collection? I can certainly try for you if it's in the scope of where I'll be on the West Coast of the State. I will not travel be traveling to Miami or Ft Lauderdale so please don't ask for East coast - FL homes. :)

As with all my consignment offers.... I ONLY ask for return S&H up front. You do not pay me for anything unless I am successful in getting your item signed. I only ask for a note with your items that includes your EMAIL ADDRESS (so I know how to invoice you), your NAME and MAILING ADDRESS. If you have any special instructions such as color of marker or placement of signature, just include a note with your item so I can see it when it arrives.

If you have any requests or ideas for house calls or want pricing on your items... send me a list of WHO YOU WANT and THE TYPE OF ITEM you need signed... and I will gladly shoot you back a consignment quote. This way you'll know in advance what I would charge you should I get your item signed. I can also figure out how much return postage for you to send me with your items. Typically its $3 if you only send me cards... $7 for flats like 8x10's and magazines and $13 for a mix of baseballs and flats.

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT sikingcollection@aol.com and I will reply immediately.

I'm open to all requests.

Happy to help!!

Scott (collecting since 1982)