Flyers Star Claude Giroux Sat Feb 12th 3-4 at our Store in Warminster

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Meet Flyers forward Claude Giroux
Advance tickets are now on sale. Thanks to this site in large part we presold 54 tickets at our Coburn signing yesterday the 1st day tickets were available.

263 Marketplace Warminster, PA 18974
(Right accross from Archbiship Wood HS) and next to Sports Plex

Saturday February 12th from 3 PM-4 PM. Autographs are $20.00 each

We will have pucks and photos for sale or bring your own item. This will be a fun one with one of the top Flyers who is turning into an all star in front of our eyes. May be your last shot at getting him at this price-he's bound to go up. www.poppel.com
Sorry dealers no wholesale opportunities on this one due to demand

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Great news We just heard Claude Girioux has been named to the all star team. We will not only have Flyers pucks and Eastern Conf Champions Pucks we will also have All Star Pucks for sale at the signing. Many promoters would suddenly raise the price after the fact. Due to our strong customer loyalty we refuse to do that and the price will remain $20 per autograph. Claude is the only representative from the Flyers. Now that he is an all star there is an even stronger reality that at future events his price will rise. Take advantage now while you can.
We sold 18 more advance tickets today and I couldn't figure out why so many on a Tuesday. Now I know. We will extend his time if we need to.
www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop for our Sat Feb 12th signing. Due to the popularity Claude has already presold over 125 autographs. His time as of now is 3-4 but we can extend his time if needed. Over the next week if sales continue at this pace the odds are strong he will be extended him an hour and appear from 3-5. As of now it is still 3-4 but will keep posted. The point is don't worry everyone that wants an autograph will get one. I do appologize there will not be posed photos. We will have a full selection of 8x10's, 11x14's, mini helmets, pucks (Flyers and All Star) and mini sticks. Or bring your own item. And yes even though the demand is huge the price will remian $20 per. As mentioned this may be your last chance to get him at this price. With the All Star nod and his more lucarative contract kicking in next season his price undoubtedly will jump at future events. www.poppel.com

Thanks for making Oxford Valley a success. Our next one is March 5th-Lonnie Smith and Duce Staley so far with more coming. Thanks Mark and Billy for your players at the last one.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I'm really happy to announce we have secured the special Claude G photo pucks. So we will have regular Flyers pucks, his photo puck, All Star Pucks, Photos (8x10 and 11x14) and mini sticks and mini helmets for sale at the event. Or as previously mentioned you can bring your own item.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I wanted to congradulate Claude for scoring a goal and adding 2 assists in the all star game. I believe he was robbed and should have been the MVP>

See you all there. www.poppel.com

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
Yo guys if anyone need all star photos for giroux i got some 8x10s and 16x20s.....ill be at the signing (someone told me poppel isnt able to get them, so dont want anyone thinking im hijacking his thread).....pm me if you want one. Also got one of him and briere in a posed all star shot.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
See you all tomorrow. FYI

For Our April Granite Run Show (April 2nd so far-Darren Daulton-$15, Juan Samuel (1st appearance in over 20 years), and many more TBA next week.
www.poppel.com including 08 Phils.

More info at the Giroux signing tomorrow.