Football Legend Irving Fryar, Public Signing, Labor Day, Mansfield, MA

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
My public signing with Irving Fryar is confirmed for Labor Day/Monday, September 7 at my card show at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, Mass. Mail order autographs on your football card are $19 for 1, $15 each additional plus SASE. Mail order autographs on your item, any other, are $25 for 1, $20 each additional. Inscriptions are $5 each (although no charge for inscribing jersey number.) Fryar has done very few signings and doesn't sign ttm.

Fryar was the NFL's #1 draft pick in 1984, was named to 5 Pro Bowls, played in Super Bowl XX for Patriots, played for the Patriots, Dolphins, Eagles & Redskins and is top 15 all-time in receiving yards, receptions and TDs. Go to Cardboard Promotions Home Page & click on "Mail Order" for all the details on mail order autographs.

Thanks, Doug Keating

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
My public signing with Irving Fryar is just 6 days away. If you'd like to do mail order, please do so ASAP. If you're within driving distance of the card show, please check it out -- 83 vendor tables -- one of the oldest & biggest shows around. Cardboard Promotions Home Page has all the details