Former Mets #1 Pick Nathan Vineyard

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
So a lot of us need him on set cards and I am pretty sure this will happen. There is also a shot it wont so I an NOT asking for payment upfront.

So here are the details so read everything carefully:

Deadline is Saturday November 28th to get your cards in for this signing.

RULES:
1) $10 per card, I will PayPal friends and family you only AFTER the item is signed. You can mail a check with your items but know I will not cash it until your items are done.
2) All cards must be prepped to sign with a sticky on the back with your name.
3) All cards will be signed in Blue Sharpie unless you HAVE to have another color at which time you need to specify and send in said color marker.
4) Enclose a SASE for easy return shipping.
5) Once you read 1-4, please send your package to Alan Moore, 708 Wagner Farm Road, Millersville, MD 21108.

Hit me up with any questions.

So this is now CONFIRMED as happening. Just got a call back from Nathan who will be in Atlanta this weekend when I am.

I have extras of all of his major card sets so really all I need to know if what card you need signed. Ill charge $10 per card signed and a little for return shipping.

I have his 2008 Projections but could use an upgrade. Pencil me in for 1 of yours.

These are the extras I will have:

2007 TRISTAR Prospects Plus #74 Nathan Vineyard BB
2008 Bowman Chrome Prospects Series 2 #BCP174 Nathan Vineyard BB
2008 Just Autos #79 Nathan Vineyard BB
2008 TRISTAR PROjections #48 Nathan Vineyard BB

Last edited:
The Vineyard signing is complete. Please make all PayPal friends.family payments now to geomoojr@gmail.com or Zelle using the same email.

[Sportsgraphing.com] Former Mets #1 Pick Nathan Vineyard

Back