Former Mets #1 Pick Nathan Vineyard

Who knew Circle K's held private signings?
He actually signed most of the cards at his house before meeting up. He picked the Circle K to meet because it was super close to the Falcons stadium where I was just leaving the Ravens-Falcons game. It was also very sketch and we had 4-5 crack heads come up wanting to "get in on the action" because they didnt know what we were doing but saw me getting out of my Uber which was a Mercedes SUV.

Unfortunately that neck tattoo was not his worst life decision by a long shot. Now find bj Wallace! Maybe they share a probation officer
Yeah, Nate def had some stuff go down after blowing out his arm. He said hes doing much better and during the week travels to North Caroline for work. I found Wallace, 27059 Avian W Dr, Loxley, AL 36551. Who wants to knock on his house?

Pretty sure that's an old address and Wallace is locked up.

my chases found the following info:

1. he vandalized homes in one of the upper-scale Cartersville neighborhoods (he grew up nearby)
2. he was heavily addicted to opioids (if my memory serves me correctly, i believe it was meth). one summer I was given an address. at the time my car was back in Florida so my parents drove me. it was a drug den! we were all scared for our safety

the guy was a lefty and he threw 98..he could have had a LONG career in MLB. but thankfully he's finally sober, and that's really all that matters

my chases found the following info:

1. he vandalized homes in one of the upper-scale Cartersville neighborhoods (he grew up nearby)
2. he was heavily addicted to opioids (if my memory serves me correctly, i believe it was meth). one summer I was given an address. at the time my car was back in Florida so my parents drove me. it was a drug den! we were all scared for our safety

the guy was a lefty and he threw 98..he could have had a LONG career in MLB. but thankfully he's finally sober, and that's really all that matters

BUMP - Still lots of cards left.

Back