Former Phillies Costen Shockley and some former Negro League Baseball players

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
I am not conducting a private signing but will be attending a show at the beginning of February (im renting a table to sell some items) and they are having some former players attending. I will be more then willing to get your items signed. The players are charging a small fee. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Former Phillies and Angels First Baseman Costen Shockley

$6 per signature + SASE
Inscriptions are free

Former Negro League Players:

Al Burrows
Luke Atkinson
Jimmy Bland

I was told by the people running the show that the Negro League players will have their own table and he was unsure how much they were charging. For right now I am going to say the same price for Costen. If the prices are lower i will refund your money when the item is sent back to you and if it is more i will send a invoice through Paypal and when your payment is received I will send the item back. I will try to provide as many pictures as i can of the players signing your item. Thanks alot. From what i was told the players are appearing on their own and not making any money. All the money is going to the Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
If anyone is interested i will need all items by February 3rd at the latest.

EdWadeisfinallygone!

Lifetime Member
Credits
Amy - he only played one season with the Phils (1964). He has a rookie card (topps 65) where he is pictured with Pat Corrales

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Thanks Edwade and crabby.....I checked basebalcube.com and saw that. Thanks for the help.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
anyone? A couple people said they were sending but have not received anything yet. If anyone is interested there is still time.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
one more week to get items in. JUST ADDED

former Green Bay Packers and Washington Senators star Tom Brown

$6 per signature + SASE
Inscriptions are free