Freddie freeman braves prospect private signing

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
I GOT THE GO AHEAD FROM ALAN..

BEFORE I GO AHEAD AND PURSUE THIS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT INTEREST YOU MEMBERS HAVE FOR THIS SIGNING

FIRST OF ALL THE SIGNING WOULD TAKE PLACE AT SPRING TRAINING.I WILL BE TAKING A TON OF PICTURES OF FREDDIE SIGNING AND ALSO VIDEO FOOTAGE..BY REQUEST YOU CAN ASK FOR EXACT PROOF OF YOUR ITEM..

HERES PRICES IF YOU PROVIDE ITEM WITH YOUR OWN SASE

CARDS-8
8X10'S-12
BALLS,11X14 OR BIGGER,BATS AND JERSEYS-15

MY ITEMS WITH SHIPPING

CARDS-12 WITH TOPLOADER
8X10'S-20 (WITH 8X10 CASE)
BALLS-27

I HAVE NOT DECIDED WHAT ITEMS ID LIKE TO GET DONE FOR MYSELF BUT ONCE I KNOW IF THIS GOES ON FOR SURE THEN ILL KNOW WHAT ITEMS ILL HAVE AVAILABLE FOR THE SIGNING FOR OTHERS

ALSO GAME USED ITEMS

CRACKED BAT SIGNED WITH GAME USED INSCRIPTION-150 SHIPPED
USED HAT WITH GAME USED INSCRIPTION-125 SHIPPED
GAME USED PAIR OF CLEATS BOTH SIGNED INSCRIPTIONS ON BOTH-150 SHIPPED
GAME USED PAIR OF BATTING GLOVES WITH INSCRIPTION-125 SHIPPED
GAME USED JERSEY (Minor League, High School, USA Baseball, Arizona Fall League or Winter Leauge) -400 WITH INSCRIPTIONS SHIPPED
GAME USED FIELDING GLOVE-400 WITH INSCRIPTIONS SHIPPED

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME..

THANKS
TONY

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
I might be in for a card.

ok like i said ill have this up and going for a few days..because i have to take 300 items..so if i can get members to take some then ill take the rest..just seeing the interest in this

thanks ill keep you updated

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
What type of 8x10s will you be providing? Will there be a variety to pick from?

ill have a mixture of getty and some others..im looking around right now to see whats available.. like i said im seeing what interest there is,while i look around for images and cards.ill try and talk to the person who sells the milb photos and try to get a deal if i take alot..

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
ill have a mixture of getty and some others..im looking around right now to see whats available.. like i said im seeing what interest there is,while i look around for images and cards.ill try and talk to the person who sells the milb photos and try to get a deal if i take alot..

Wait..I thought we weren't allowed to see unlicensed photos.

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
Wait..I thought we weren't allowed to see unlicensed photos.

Your right I apologize I'll have to contact the Milb photo guy and just order all my photos through him
sorry
thanks for the heads up

apirk

Premier Member
Credits
I'd probably be in for a ball maybe a 8 x10 if I saw one I liked

joboo

Founding Member
Credits
Cardenas,

I truly hope you have learned your lesson from the Burgess signing and this will go over much better than that.

To all who choose to participate in this signing, I don't want to hear one single complaint on this board if something goes wrong. You should read over the Burgess signing threads before plopping down your money with him. If you do decide to get in for the signing, lets hope the year or two since Burgess has given Cardenas some time to mature and really think over how to make this Freeman signing a good one that goes smoothly.