Gary Carter Foundation Signing...

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Approved Alanmoore

I talked to GARY CARTER Last night and set up a signing for my Personal stuff on MAY 12, 2009. I will be taking items for members who wish to make a donation to his Foundation.

Prices:

Your Items:

$25.00 for YOUR Cards/HOF Plaques/Photos 8x10 or smaller. Plus Return Postage fees, see below

A seperate check/MO for Return Postage is required (as I am making no $ on this signing, and all $ for autographs must be made out to 'the Gary Carter Foundation')

$5.00 Return Postage fee for cards/8x10's (no matter how many!)
$7.00 for Baseballs (Up to 3 Baseballs, add $3.00 each
PM for Return shipping on Large items...

PAYMENT:

PM for payment address... We take Paypal for OUR ITEMS Only. All other Items must include a check/Money Order for the Autograph Made out to: THE GARY CARTER FOUNDATION, and a seperate Check/MO for postage, Pm for more details....

ORDERS:(I will update status as items are recieved/Paidfor/shipped/etc)

1. Thevintageguy: Our Baseball SHIPPED
2. SteveG34: OUR HOF Plaque SHIPPED
3. NotoriousBeg: OUR 1990 Leaf, SHIPPED
4. RobbieLee: OUR Baseball SHIPPED

these people NEVER sent in Donations/items but said they would donate. Please PM me, if you still wish to make a donation, thanks:
SoBrave
Hofcs
TheAutographdude

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Bump... Had another long talk with Gary Today. everything is on track for 5/12/09 signing.

sapba66

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just to let everyone know that this is a good deal. I paid $25.00 two years ago for my APBA card with no hologram. The price hasen't gone up and it's for a cause. Jump on it ASAP.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Soon

Just to let JB South Fan know I got the picture blown up into a 8x10 today, and will be mailing it out with the 2 checks sometime tomorrow. Thanks again