George "Doc" Medich Private Signing..Early/Mid December

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Just spoke with Mr. Medich and has agreed to sit down and sign some items. Prices are very reasonable. I will be handling all items and will try to take as may proof pictures as I can. Any questions, please ask.

1. Please tag all items and include a list of what was sent if sending multiple items. I want to make sure everyone gets all of their items back. Please indicate what color you would like the item signed in. I will have blue and black sharpies, blue ball point pen and a silver paint pen. If you want something else, please send it.
2. Please include a SASE with enough postage to get it back to you. All items will be mailed back within a few days after the signing. I will post pictures of the signing in this thread so everyone knows it has been complete.
3. Paypal (either gift or you cover the fees), money order or cash will be the only forms of payment accepted.
4. Please set up in the Trade Manager so we both have a record of this.

Prices are as follows:

Trading cards/photos (8x10) - $5
Photos (11x14 and bigger) - $6
Baseballs - $7
Hats, Jerseys, Bats - $10

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Let me know if you have any questions. George is ready to sign once all the items get in.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Any more interest. Hoping to meet up with him February 28th or March 7th.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Items have started coming in. Cant wait to help you guys out.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Bump. Also if payments are not received before the signing, your items will be returned unsigned.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Just to give an update, George had to move the date. The signing now will be March 9th instead of the 8th. He said his grandkids will be at his house and he tries to spend as much time with them as he can. After the signing on the 9th, I will have photos posted of signing.