GLEN COFFEE PRIVATE SIGNING 11/12/11 (former Alabama Tide & 49ers)

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Former ALABAMA TIDE & 49ers RB

GLEN COFFEE PRIVATE SIGNING!

November 12, 2011

0908_large.jpg

Glen Coffee was a huge star at the University of Alabama and a high draft pick of the

San Francisco 49ers 2 years ago. He played pro for 1 season, then decided football wasn't for him and he retired. He had a brush up with the law and was caught with a loaded hand gun in his car, so he spent a little time in jail, but I've found that those charges were later dropped.

He’s now enjoying himself in the auto detailing business and is training to be a boxer.

It will be brutally tough finding this guy for a long time so take advantage of this signing!!

Pricing is $35 per flat (SI Magazine, 8x10, 11x14, card, envelopes)

$40 for 16x20, Mini helmets, jerseys or footballs

Inscriptions are only $5

S&H on all flats is 7 bucks

S&H on mini's & all other items is 12 bucks

I HAVE PLENTY OF NO LABEL - MINT COPIES OF GLEN COFFEE'S SI MAGAZINE available at 15 bucks per magazine.

Just let me know if you'd like one of my unsigned issues if you need the magazine.

All items needed by November 8, 2011

Send all items to Scott Smith 4 Dube Court Pompton Plains, NJ 07444

Any questions or concerns, just email me directly at sikingcollection@aol.com (please don't send emails though this website... just easier for me to receive a direct email and reply ASAP as opposed to having to open this site to read your question or concern... thank you.)

Happy to bring a tough to find signature to you!!

Scott