Glen Perkins PRIVATE signing

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
THIS WAS ALREADY CLEARED BY ME WHEN HE POSTED - APPROVED - Alan

Have a deal in place with Glen Perkins of the Minnesota Twins, and decided to post a small amount up for sale to the SportsGraphing community.

There will be a TOTAL of 95 signatures available for members of this board. While this is not the total amount of signatures we are receiving at the signing, it is what we decided to allocate at this price. We have photo mailers for both 8x10s and 16x20s available, and are included in the cost of shipping listed below. If sending a SASE in for the signing, we are not responsible for anything that may occur in return shipment.

All flats must include a post it note with your actual name attached to the item.

Price per signature is $10. No restrictions to items (Perkins will be signing jerseys, bats, baseballs, flats, etc for the same price). No inscriptions are available. No multiple item discounts.

We will be attempting to get 8x10s for the signing, which will be available at $5 per. We will have OMLBs and black OMLBs available for this signing at $10 and $18 respectively.

If purchasing items from our Liriano signing, Perkins items will be 20% off the signature cost (shipping remains the same).

Due to the date of the signing unclear at this point, we will NOT be accepting full payments in advance. We will request that $1 (non-refundable) be sent per item desired via paypal to lock in your order. Once signing date is official, will send payment requests to those who made their initial deposit. If you would like to reserve an item, but will be paying by money order/cash/check, please contact me.

We accept paypal (andersonauthentics@gmail.com), cash, personal checks, and money orders. Please contact for payment address.

BONUS!

To those spending $50 or more on signing fees and merchandise costs (shipping does not apply), you will be entered in to a random drawing for an EDGAR RENTERIA GAME USED BROKEN BAT with MLB authentication! Just an added incentive to those purchasing multiple items from me. If the winner does not want the bat, I will offer to trade out for a signed item of my choice. Offer applies for any $50 spent, it does not have to be all on one signing.

Shipping charges are as follows:
Baseball card in top loader in bubble mailer-$3
8x10 in photo mailer-$3
16x20 in photo mailer-$5
Baseball (single)-$5
Baseball (multiple)-$5 for the first and $2 each additional

Check out my other posts for upcoming signings during the 2009 season.

-Jon

Last edited by a moderator:

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Payment received from J Woods.

Will be changing around the pricing on Perkins shortly, so if interested be sure to check back in to the thread.