Govenors Dinner at Tropicana Field

windowman

Premier Member
Credits
I just found info about the govenors dinner at Tropicana Field on Feb 17. Hall of Famers that showed up last year include Wade Boggs and Al Kaline. Dawson is expected this year. Has anyone tried graphing this event before? What kind of success does anyone think might happen? Do you think they will park in the player parking or get dropped off at the front door? Anyone have any thoughts?

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
btw I think you will get alittle of both.. people getting dropped off than youll have the locals drive into the parking lot

sjncomic

Lifetime Member
Credits
This really isn't that easy if you do not go in for the event. When I went for Cal Ripken, all the team reps pretty much came on one bus and at the same time. You had to pick and choose who you wanted. I didn't even see Boggs enter as he gets there early. No one really parked in the player's lot either except Reggie but he was in and out pretty quick but he did a bat for someone in the parking lot. The first year that had a signing table but I heard the last one they did not. It is decent but not as good as one would think. Good luck and I may see you out there!

FloridaSports

Premier Member
Credits
With Steve on this one, its a mixed bag. Some guys park out across the street, some in the players lot, some dropped off at the door, etc. Its really hit or miss.