GTSM Bay Area Jan 7-9

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
What a freaking joke this show was. Mainly, speaking about the large volume of fake autographs being sold by the vendors. Just makes me want to puke.

Rioromes

Lifetime Member
Credits
What a freaking joke this show was. Mainly, speaking about the large volume of fake autographs being sold by the vendors. Just makes me want to puke.

Yeah, the autograph ticket prices jacked up. Not sure about some of the autograph tables though as some of them really do legitly get the stuff signed (well I knew two tables who sell legit stuff). Some are legit but it's bad when you see forgers going to the JSA and PSA/DNA table getting stuff passed.

dyln9404

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, the autograph ticket prices jacked up. Not sure about some of the autograph tables though as some of them really do legitly get the stuff signed (well I knew two tables who sell legit stuff). Some are legit but it's bad when you see forgers going to the JSA and PSA/DNA table getting stuff passed.

Prices are way jacked up! 50 pablo, schierholtz, and Torres? I almost paid for huff, because he never signs

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
There are tons of Posey fakes out there

I stood there and watched a guy buy a fake as hell Lincecum. The customer was smiling so huge. He heard him ask how the autograph was obtained and the vendor said it was personally obtained in person. Joke.

dyln9404

Premier Member
Credits
I stood there and watched a guy buy a fake as hell Lincecum. The customer was smiling so huge. He heard him ask how the autograph was obtained and the vendor said it was personally obtained in person. Joke.

just curious how much were fake lincecums?