Hakeem Olajuwon private signing 7/20/11

Credits
Fiterman Sports Group is proud to announce a private signing with HAKEEM OLAJUWON on July 20, 2011. There will be no in person signing, but as usual, we will be accepting all mail-in items.

Please see website for details at Home

If you have questions PM me or email me at dj@fitermansports.com

Regards,

DJ Fiterman
COO, Board of Directors
Fiterman Sports Group, Inc.

Credits
Thanks for all of the support, guys...we sold out Hakeem Olajuwon in a little over two weeks!

We still have Drexler available, along with many other upcoming signings. Visit Home for more details.

Regards,

DJ Fiterman

Credits
The signing was great! We did Drexler on Wed, and Olajuwon on Thurs. Both guys were fantastic, very personable and classy. Two of the best athletes we have worked with. Hakeem signed almost 900 items for us in one sitting. Unbeleivable!

pxs120

Premier Member
Credits
The signing was great! We did Drexler on Wed, and Olajuwon on Thurs. Both guys were fantastic, very personable and classy. Two of the best athletes we have worked with. Hakeem signed almost 900 items for us in one sitting. Unbeleivable!

Have any left over inventory from Olajuwon by and chance?

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Got all 20+ items back yesterday! Fiterman is the man. Incredible items and all were signed MINT in perfect spots. I've worked with this guy in the past... he's as "nit-picky" as me... which is a compliment!! Takes care of items and does the right thing! Thanks Ryan!!

Credits
Got all 20+ items back yesterday! Fiterman is the man. Incredible items and all were signed MINT in perfect spots. I've worked with this guy in the past... he's as "nit-picky" as me... which is a compliment!! Takes care of items and does the right thing! Thanks Ryan!!

Thanks for the kind words! We try hard to make sure everything is perfect and the collector comes away pleased.