Harold Baines Private Signing Mid December

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Just got off the phone with former MLB Star Harold Baines. He would like to get a private signing setup. Right now the tentative date is mid December. He thinks that will be a good time to get it done. We will get a signed contract in place hopefully in the next two weeks after I see how much interest there is. The more items the better this will be.
I will accept cash (at your own risk), PayPal (please add $1.00 to cover fees) or a money order. No personal checks will be accepted. All items need to be prepped and tagged with your username and real name. Also if you would like your items signed in a certain spot please put a post it note on your item in that spot. All items will need to have a SASE. This will help getting your items back to you faster and easier. I will have blue and black sharpies, blue ball point pens and a silver sharpie available. If you would like your item signed in something different please include the pen with your order and it will be returned with your item.

Pricing is as follows:
Trading Cards - $5
Flats (8x10 or smaller) - $6
Flasts (larger then 8x10), Baseballs - $7
Mini Helmet, Jerseys, Bats - $10
Inscriptions - First one free, each additional inscription will be $1.00

I will take as many proof pictures as I can. I will have my wife with me so she will be able to take the pictures as your items are getting signed. If you guys have any questions please feel free to contact me through pm or email (mgk0078@goeaston.net). I hope I can help you guys out with some of your collections. If you are interested please let me know what you will be sending so I can keep a spreadsheet up to date. Thanks.

**11/10/11 - Spoke with Harold this morning. He has agreed to everything and we will be sitting down on December 10, 2011 to sign the items. I will need all items by December 9, 2011 (earlier the better). Please follow the instructions above when sending in your orders. Please mail all items to:

Mike Knox
1200 South Washington Street
Apt. 1506
Easton, MD 21601

paypal address = mgk0078@goeaston.net

If you have any questions please let me know. I will also be keeping a list in this thread of peoples items that I have received. Thanks.

Items received:

30-Year Old Cardboard - 2 baseballs, payment
SteveG - 2 cards - payment
jbare - 1 card - payment
tmg2324 - 1 card - payment
conine19 - 3 cards - payment
bearfan1 - 1 card - payment
orioles_fan1983 - 2 cards, canvas banner - payment (By the way the canvas is amazing. I was afraid to handle it.)
scoreset - cards (to many to count, both packages) - payment
RickSweet - 14 cards - Payment
jbsouth - 13 cards - payment
chad - card - payment
pabs82 - 16x20, 11x14, baseball - payment
rockcat - 4 cards - payment
Peter Altamore - card - payment
Ken Hastings - 4 cards - payment
MDR - 5 16x20, 2 bats, 2 balls, 8x10, 2 11x14 - payment
KDog4187 - 2 cards - payment
NotoriusBEG - 12 cards - payment

Last edited:

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
It will be confirmed after i get some people on board. I am hoping to meet with him to narrow down the exact day in mid december next week. If you could let me know how many items you would be in for that would be great so i can keep a running tally so i know what to tell Mr. Baines.

Conine19

Lifetime Member
Credits
This would be a good signing at a real good price. I would be in for his 1989 Upper Deck and his 1988 Topps leaders at least. Thank you.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Got everyone down. Thanks for the interest. Keep it coming.