Haruki Nakamura Ravens Public Autograph Signing

dinosauthentics

Premier Member
Credits
Dino's Authentics is proud to announce a public autograph signing with these players. Event will be from 1-2:30 at the Greene Turtle in Owings Mills, Saturday November 6th. More players will be added to the signing so if you purchase a Combo Ticket and another player is added then we will add the discounted difference from the original price Combo Ticket. We hope to see you all there! Players will be bringing game used gear which will be put on silent auction throughout the event.

Pricing: (each ticket has a $5 food/drink value on it)
Harukia Nakamura- $25
Jason Phillips- $25
Jalen Parmele- $15
David Reed- $25

(Will include # of players $5 food/drink value)
COMBO TICKET- $70

Unsigned merchandise will be for sale:
8x10 Photos- $8
11x14 Photos- $15
16x20 Photos- $30
20x24 Photos- $40
Ravens Mini Helmets- $25
Ravens Full Size Helmets- $105

GET A FREE PAUL KRUGER SIGNED 8X10 PHOTO WITH PURCHASING YOUR COMBO TICKET AHEAD OF TIME.

If you would like to purchase any jerseys of the players, we are requiring a 2 order minimum at $95 each. All names, numbers and logos are sewn on.

Wholesale is available, for more info on this event please give us a call at 410-952-2488 or send us an email at sales@dinosauthentics.com

THIS EVENT IS SPONSORED BY KATZ ART.

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
wow i think this event is pretty high

David Reed a rookie whos only played special teams is $25
Jason Phillips has not even played this season and he is $25
Haruki is doing a signing coming up for $15
Jalen Parmele $15 is not that bad for him but the other three i think are a little high

what other players are you looking to add

dinosauthentics

Premier Member
Credits
Tickets also include a $5 drink/food value. Haruki signing at Arundel Mills was canceled. We are looking to add Chris Carr, Sam Koch, Chris Chester and maybe 1 more. Feel free to give me a call to purchase tickets and to answer any more questions, 410-952-2488, thanks.

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
the Haruki signing i was referring to is at Baseball Card Outlet he is $15 their

i just really think for those players the prices are high the only one that is a good deal would be Jalen Parmele

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
This Monday: HARUKI NAKAMURA will be at Greene Turtle in Westminster MD from 7-9pm.....Autograph sessions, Q&A Sessions, and challenge Haruki to a game of BEER PONG!!! Plus $2. Miller Lite Bottles, Ravens Greats Glassware, 1/2 price appetizers, AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY GIVEAWAY!

dinosauthentics

Premier Member
Credits
Also, the MD Terps game has been moved to 1:00 on Sat. so come out to the Greene Turtle, watch the game and get autographs from Ravens players!!