Houston Sports Radio Fan Fest

empty-hero

Premier Member
Credits
they addressed some questions that a lot of people had in regards to items getting signed. i wondered if they would have player index cards that would be the only thing that they could sign. but on the radio today, they said that the only restriction that they have is that it would be only one autograph per person, per athlete. the radio broadcasters specifically said that they do not want "dealers" coming out with a stack of cards for one player. i think that if a player's line is short, you could probably get multiples. my main concern was whether outside items would be allowed and it seems that it would be okay.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
I'm pretty sure outside items will be allowed, they always are with Verizon and 610, which is who is putting this on, and they always have a concern with dealers. I also know the merchandise dealer that will be there, and he will be selling mini's, photos, and other items to get autographed in a booth inside. The schedule is posted with times on their site, and it looks like multiple players will be at the same table at a given time.

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Fan Fest Athlete Schedule

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J.R. Richard 12pm-2pm
Jose Canseco 12pm-5pm
ND Kalu 12pm-2pm
Tony Casillas 12pm-2pm
Greg Hill 12pm-2pm
Steve McKinney 12pm-2pm
Owen Daniels 12pm-2pm
Jacques Reeves 12pm-2pm
Chris Myers 12pm-2pm
Dan Orlovsky 12pm-2pm
Mike Brisiel 1pm-3pm
Mario Elie 1pm-3pm