Ichiro OMLB ONLY

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN 10/31/2010
I have a deal in place right now for OMLB's only - I am not allowing mail-ins at this time.

To make it easy, the price for one Ichiro signed OMLB in blue on the sweetspot with Ichiro holograms is $235 including the ball and USPS Priority Mail Insured Shipping to you. Retail price is $299 + $10 shipping.

This price includes the ball, and insured shipping.

Payment: Cash, Money Order, Check, Paypal if you pay fees (3% ($243 total with fees))

PM me with questions or if you would like to place an order!

Joel

Last edited by a moderator:

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
Way too expensive...this guy is a slap hitter and is commanding $250-300 per signed ball?

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
yeah, i'll take a ted williams ball over an ichiro ball any day. but i'll disagree with you on him being a slap hitter. look at those hit totals. this guy is pretty good

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
The fact is he has an exclusive autograph agreement - Ichiro and his agent set the price. If I could offer them at $75, believe me I would. It is a simple fact of supply and demand. Many of their orders don't even come from the US, and I assume most come from Japan. You have a true international baseball superstar who does not sign much at all other than through these signings.

Leading the league in hits for 9 consecutive years, ROY, 1 MVP, 1 ASG MVP, and 9 gold gloves...not a bad pedigree...

Last edited:

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Yeah all baseballs are going for $300 or HIGHER on eBay.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
I would be interested in getting my own item signed....not something that could and probably would bleed and fade.

Laurens

Founding Member
Credits
Try getting a sweet spot Ichiro in blue ballpoint pen in most normal circumstances - it isn't going to happen even if Ichiro is signing left and right.