Interest in A.J. Green

MattDawg

Premier Member
Credits
Hey guys - I've been in talks with A.J.'s agent and I will be seeing A.J. a few times before training camp starts this summer. They are willing to set up a private signing, and here's what they're looking for:

• $25 per 8 X 10
• $35 per large flat, mini-helmet, & football
• $45 per other item
• $10 per inscription

Thoughts? Message or respond here if this may interest you. We'll probably do this after the draft, so that people will be able to get non-UGA items signed as well

MattDawg

Premier Member
Credits
Just found out that A.J. has a public signing at the Mall of GA on March 26 and he's charging $45 per item, any item, with no personalizations and no inscriptions, and they're limiting public tickets to 100, so these prices are looking pretty good

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
I would suggest doing this if anyone wants him. He was the toughest autograph to get at the NFL Combine last week aside from Newton and Ingram.

MattDawg

Premier Member
Credits
I would suggest doing this if anyone wants him. He was the toughest autograph to get at the NFL Combine last week aside from Newton and Ingram.

A.J. was GREAT in college with signing, would do it any time, no problem. Now I think he probably feels like he has done his duty and is ready to start cashing in for signing...that's my 2 cents anyway