iowa cubs fan fest

cubsphill

Founding Member
Credits
i can help you guys get your autos for this. i forgot to post this earlier this weekend.

heres whos going to be there

tony gwynn $40
mike schmidt $35
robin roberts $25
monte irvin $25

the milbers are: (free)
joel hanrahan
jake fox
randy wells
kevin hart
pat listach

i need to know by monday night if you want me to get you something signed. if youre going to order your ticket by yourself and just send it to me, ill need a little extra something, $20 per ticket. because the tickets wont be in the same group.

last year i had tickets numbered all over and i had to sit around for another hour and a half as the place was shutting down until the ticket number for somebody was called. my dad and i arent doing that again for nothing.

if you need us to order tickets for you, lmk. youll just need to get your items and reimbursement out asap. as long as its before january, youll be safe.

i can also take payments via paypal.

i can 50/50 the free guys

Last edited:

Cpurv

Premier Member
Credits
I would want a baseball signed by Mike Schmidt. I will pay you as soon as you need it. Do you want me to do something like i pay you 50 dollars for it and then you just get a omlb signed for me and send it to me.Would that be cool?

cubsphill

Founding Member
Credits
Cpurv said:
I would want a baseball signed by Mike Schmidt. I will pay you as soon as you need it. Do you want me to do something like i pay you 50 dollars for it and then you just get a omlb signed for me and send it to me.Would that be cool?

yes thats fine. ill be sending a pm shortly.

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
I'd also like Mike Schmidt. I have a ball, how much cash would I need to send you? Thanks

cubsphill

Founding Member
Credits
msuphi said:
I'd also like Mike Schmidt. I have a ball, how much cash would I need to send you? Thanks

just the price of the ticket...unless you want to send more... :)

graphallday21

Credits
Also be able to help

I will also be going to Cubs fest. I was able to help a few people last year with Deion autographs, just pay the price for the auto and shipping, and I have no probelm. Send me a private message if you need any help.

Pothole069

Founding Member
Credits
Am i to late for this? Can i still send someone the money to get me a Gwynn? I really need him on a Yellow HOF plaque. PLMK. Thanks.