Isaiah/Zeke White-former Marlins/Reds Prospect Signing

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Isaiah/Zeke White is a former minor league baseball player, drafted by the Marlins then later on traded to Reds. Isaiah is no longer playing professional baseball after being released in May 2019, but has agreed to do a private signing if anyone needs him. Here's our chance as collectors to get our items signed and help a former minor leaguer out.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=white-000isa

Pricing:
Cards: $3 each
Other Items: $10(must be approved before sending)

RULES:
1)All cards must be prepped
2)All cards must have a note on the back with your username and real name
3)Please also provide a list of specific cards you sent to help expedite return S&H
4)All cards will be signed in Blue Sharpie unless you specify otherwise. You will need to send a pen if choose an item to be signed in anything other than blue or black.
5)You must include a SASE with adequate postage for returning shipping. Also, please have your name/username on it.
6) Make sure you have read 1-5!

***not responsible for lost mail or any issues with autograph given on item***

PAYMENT:
Payment can be made by check, cash, money order or PAYPAL(friends/Family ONLY). Message me for Paypal info if this is the method you choose

ITEMS NEEDED BY 2/18.....

PM for any questions, etc. .

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Wanted to give this a bump in case anyone else wanted to get in on this....

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
Hello everyone,

I wanted to give the collectors that sent items in for this signing a update. Unfortunately, Isaiah has become unresponsive to any communication attempts over the last few weeks. I have made multiple attempts thru phone calls, texts, via social media and even stopped by his house last week while on that side of the world. After visiting his house, I tried the old fashion way of writing him a letter which included all my contact info possible and even stated it would take me longer to drive to meet him than would sign the items. I have already purchase the gift card to give him for signing. I do not wish to string anyone out on waiting for the items like some private signing recently. IF the signing is not done by the end of the month, I will start returning everyone their items/money while I'll just eat the $ spent on gift card for Isaiah.

Thank you and sorry for the delays.

Last edited: