J.R. Reid signing - July 15th (need ALL items by July 13th) $10 per item (2 for $15)

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
J.R. Reid spent the better part of 13 seasons in the NBA with various teams - Charlotte Hornets, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakes, Milwaukee Bucks, and Cleveland Cavaliers. He played on the 1988 USA Olympic basketball team and was a first round pick, 5th overall in the 1989 NBA Draft out of the University of North Carolina.

J.R. has numerous cards out there and is also on a Sports Illustrated cover from his college days. I do have some cards available that would be free with the purchase of the autograph and a SASE. Please PM me if you are interested in the cards I have available.

This signing will take place on Friday, July 15th, 2011. I need ALL items by Wednesday, July 13th, 2011. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The price is $10.00 per item or 2 items for $15. I do have bulk pricing available for 10 or more items (please PM me for details). Payment accepted is a check, money order, or cash if you prefer.

You MUST include a SASE.

Since this site can be seen by non-paying members, please PM me and I will provide my address.

If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

Kev

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just want to clarify with you, this has nothing to do the JR Reed (Former Eagle) signing that is taking place on July 15, right? Pretty weird.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just want to clarify with you, this has nothing to do the JR Reed (Former Eagle) signing that is taking place on July 15, right? Pretty weird.

Correct, this is JR Reid the former UNC Tarheel and NBA player. He is from Virginia Beach and will be in town doing his annual basketball camp.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
The JR Reid signing was completed last night. JR was great. He really is a very down to earth guy and was very easy to work with.

Here are some photos from the signing...

CIMG2168.jpg

CIMG2167.jpg

CIMG2170.jpg

CIMG2169-1.jpg

CIMG2172.jpg