Jacoby Ellsbury 11/10 bc sports natick mall

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
All I have to say is, wow. Although, BC Sports is usually more of a ripoff than this!

Bosox044

Cancelled Membership
Credits
WOW!! That is crazy for a guy with 118 ML at bats. But I guess this is the only way people are going to get his full signature now

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Bosox044 said:
WOW!! That is crazy for a guy with 118 ML at bats. But I guess this is the only way people are going to get his full signature now

I guarantee he won't give his absolute full signature.

Trav1105

Founding Member
Credits
sprtsstar4ever said:
I guarantee he won't give his absolute full signature.

Nick, I second to that, Ellsbury is all done with that complete J----Y Ell----Y signature.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
BC Sports a Rip-Off?!?!?

Is BC Sports really a rip-off? I started going to the one in Bear, Delware as well as Springfield, Pennsylvania. Those were the 2 closest to me being in Philadelphia for so long. I think it opened when I was in 3rd grade and some of the stuff I bought there I still love and think was a great value. I can remember when we moved to Chicago they were having a Flyers Jersey Number Stick Sale. I bought a couple.

Eric Lindros Signed Bauer Stick- $88.88
Paul Coffey Signed PMP Stick- $77.77
John LeClair Signed PMP Stick- $110.10

I also remember buying a Dominik Hasek signed SS COA Goalie Stick and a 1997 Dual Signed ROY Photo Plaque of Nomar Garciaparra and Scott Rolen at the time.

Its just I hope that their quality as well as their prices have not really gone that far out of whack. I have not been in 2 years since the one in Springfield has now closed, but when I go out to Philly for Christmas I know Havertown has one now. Hope all is well with my first autograph stop

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Guys, it aint the promoters most of the time. It's these friggin athletes. Give it 5 more years. Bench riders will be at shows for $50 a pop.

I would never pay money for Ellsbury. What a joke to shell out that loot when you can get guaranteed HOF'ers like Hank Aaron, Cal Ripken, etc for the same.

dnautos

Founding Member
Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
I saw a video on MLB.com of Ellsbury at Taco Bell getting his free taco and it showed him signing autographs. It did look like he was giving his full signature on that. Granted he wasn't signing anything important. I will see if I can find the link..

mort10

Premier Member
Credits
You'd hope that sooner or later supply-and-demand will take over. But unfortunately I don't think these promoters (and athletes) will see the price ceiling for awhile to come.