Jamar Walton/Jiwan James/Tim Lynch/Philippe Valiquette

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
set this up via my group

Addresses are posted there.
5 per card sent directly to the guys

Tim Lynch is totally free 50/50 or send him a signed card

Ill be doing more w guys that i worked for that are retired.

Thanks

J

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
set this up via my group

Addresses are posted there.
5 per card sent directly to the guys

Tim Lynch is totally free 50/50 or send him a signed card

Ill be doing more w guys that i worked for that are retired.

Thanks

J

do you have your own group set up somewhere on social media? who are some other guys you can get?

Joshua Kusnick

Lifetime Member
Credits
do you have your own group set up somewhere on social media? who are some other guys you can get?

Im a not loved agent here. I hate the majority of ip graphers and theyre the same. Love ttm and im currently in esports and gaming working with mlb mlbpa and nbapa so fortunately my agent headaches are behind me.

Short answer im an agent and can find guys. Ill be posting free signings via my fb group. Im back full time in hobby as a seller and wouldn't go near ip graphing if you paid me. Also ill have access to a ton of lost milb guys ill be providing free via my group. Thx

Laws

Founding Member
Credits
Im a not loved agent here. I hate the majority of ip graphers and theyre the same. Love ttm and im currently in esports and gaming working with mlb mlbpa and nbapa so fortunately my agent headaches are behind me.

Short answer im an agent and can find guys. Ill be posting free signings via my fb group. Im back full time in hobby as a seller and wouldn't go near ip graphing if you paid me. Also ill have access to a ton of lost milb guys ill be providing free via my group. Thx

If you don't like IP autographers nor think you're not liked here, why are you posting this then? I know the short answer, so you can make money..... Right now there barely is anyone who is an IP grapher.

I have never had a beef with you ever, but your attitude just now made me never want to support anything you do. I like you own a small business and if my customers were fans and or autograph collectors I certainly wouldn't insult them to try to get their money. I'll spend my $5 elsewhere buying more stamps and sending to players who want to sign for their fans and not through their agent.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you don't like IP autographers nor think you're not liked here, why are you posting this then? I know the short answer, so you can make money..... Right now there barely is anyone who is an IP grapher.

I have never had a beef with you ever, but your attitude just now made me never want to support anything you do. I like you own a small business and if my customers were fans and or autograph collectors I certainly wouldn't insult them to try to get their money. I'll spend my $5 elsewhere buying more stamps and sending to players who want to sign for their fans and not through their agent.

you mean insult them and then two seconds later try to sell them something? seems like a smart sales tactic rofl

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits

Why do you hate the majority of IP graphers?

Doyle1228

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you havent checked out his twitter feed lately he is on a rampage of insulting all his former clients. Posted something last week just before the draft that 5/6 years ago maybe more the rangers were offering a 1 million signing bonus to take Kellin Delgan otherwise they were taking a HS OF from california. Kusnick convinced Deglan to take it and obviously the rangers drafted Deglan. The HS OF turned out to be Yelich. Then said Delgan was a complete BUST!!!

we all know deglan was a bust but as a former agent of his you dont say stuff like this.

hate to say it but since Kusnick got into his car accident he has absolutely lost his mind. Im not sure if he actually suffered something or just being laid up from injuries got to him but i feel bad for him but the way he is treating people/former clients is INSANE!!!

https://twitter.com/joshuakusnick/status/1269623467206459392?s=21

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Lol. I also see he is selling his “agent acquired” minor league jerseys and bats on minor league mem Facebook group. ..noticed it a few days ago. Is there now a agent acquired category as opposed to just a game used or game issued category? I wonder how much that adds to the value of said items...lol. Curious if it lessens the value...especially since it’s Josh and he posts this kind of crap now about his Clients?