JC Romero

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
MAB has announced that the Halladay make-up signing is on for Jan 23 in Valley Forge. Added to the show is Jim Bunning at $45 for flats and JC Romero at a mere $40 for flats and $10 for inscriptions. Are you kidding me??? $40 for JC Romero a situational lefty. Might want to get there early I can imagine the line for JC will be around the hotel.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
Lol. im going 5 hrs early in hope of getting a ticket for jc ;)

derder1124

Banned
Credits
If he was not on the World Series team he would be a 20.00 graph, MAB knows people need him on their 08/09 pieces thus the reason for the pricing, It sucks for people doing team items and it is only going to get worse

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Poppel had him for $26 in June at Granite Run mall and Carl's had him for $25 in June of '09. Be interesting to see if anyone shows up at $40. Guess they think there is still demand out there. Better off waiting until the Phestival and get him for $10 if you still need him.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
agreed ken :)

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
or in spring training for free!

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
The local guys (Poppel family and Carl's) have had most of these guys (Lee, Manuel, Romero, Bunning, Polanco) in the last two years cheaper than these prices. So thanks have to go out to those guys! And $40 for Brown? A guy that batted .210 last year in 62 AB's. I will be interested to hear what the turnout is like for this show.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
FYI-I felt like a greedy guy charging $26 for Romero when we had him. We were asked as a favor to add him. $20-25 is where Romero should be (no offense meant toward anyone on this). I think Halladay will crush as will Lee and Bunning indirectly (he usually does well). And yes get there early for Romero. The big question I wanted to know is what inscription would you even have Brown add. I was sent home early from winter league? Enjoy the show. The big names should be awesome.