Jeter via Steiner late April/early May

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Deadline date will be Monday, May 11 for now. This could and probably will change as the signing gets closer.

FYI, I will not be taking any Jeter items for the upcoming February signing. I do plan on taking items for late April/early May, however. Price is gonna be a little more than normal, but not by much. If you are interested and plan on sending something in for sure, please let me know. If you already know the prices from the last time, add $15 to that and that's what the price will be on any item (other than game used) this time.

I have a small discount on cards if I can get 20 total.

LIKE LAST TIME, I AM UNABLE TO PUT THE PRICING PUBLICLY IN THE POST! PM ME IF REALLY INTERESTED
Please only get in touch with me if you are definitely planning on sending something in. I answered over 500 PMs the last time and got 22 items total.

Again, this will be for a Jeter signing in late May give or take.

If you are in, let me know how many and what items you are planning on sending in and I will start a list and get back in touch with you sometime late March.
Thanks,
Mike

All items can be mailed to:

Mike Wernick
13 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002
201-388-7583 - cell phone

Payments to m13w13@aol.com via PayPal (all fees covered) or Google Wallet or personal check made out to Michael Wernick

Please DO NOT put pricing info in the thread as it will ruin it for anyone interested or participating..appreciate your understanding of this.

Last edited:

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you are planning on sending in for this, please begin to setup TMs either here or on the other site.
Soft deadline date is early May as of now. I will try to get a hard date soon, but figure mid May will be the cutoff if the signing is happening as planned on 24-May.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Deadline date will be Monday, May 11 for now. This could and probably will change as the signing gets closer.