JOHN CLAY - WISCONSIN BADGERS & PITTSBURGH STEELERS

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Hey Gang,
I'm working on getting a deal in place for a great SI COVER BOY...

JOHN CLAY... former WISCONSIN BADGER and current Pittsburgh Steelers Practice Squad RB) made an AWESOME SI cover in December 2009.

1211_large.jpg

Taking a gauge of interest here tonight. I need the guy for my own collection.

Provided I keep this cheap at 25 bucks a signature for all flats and 30 for all other items...
Can you please email me back if you are interested in adding John Clay to your collection?

How many and what kind of item(s) would they be?

I need a minimum of 50 pieces to get the deal done... I'd do 10-15 on my own.... hoping the rest of you need to add this cover to your collections and or might have an interest in other items if you are a Badgers or Steelers fan.

Kindly let me know ASAP :)

Please email me direct at: sikingcollection@aol.com

Thanks a ton!

Always looking to grab some obscure names to help us all.

Scott

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
After emailing my database yesterday, I have 30 pieces already. Great start for 12 hours. If anyone needs the guy on his rookie cards, or Wisconsin mini's or SI mags, just email me. Looks like I will lock this in for a 100% signing by tomorrow or Thursday. Happy to help.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
good stuff you are the real deal and always come through

SI KING

Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Signing is 100% on. Please send all items in by November 28th... signing is in Pittsburgh on December 3rd. I can do all items at $25... including mini's footballs and helmets & jerseys if there are any Badger fans out there. Email me for any questions or concerns. sikingcollection@aol.com

Scott