John Montefusco (baseball) Private signing 8/6/12

crash

Premier Member
Credits
ohn "The Count" Montefusco pitched from 1974 to 1986 for the San Francisco Giants, Atlanta Braves, San Diego Padres, and New York Yankees. He Named the National League Rookie of the Year in 1975, and an All-Star in 1976.

On September 29, 1976, Montefusco threw a no-hitter for the Giants. He also is one of only a handful of pitchers to hit a home run in his first at bat.

I have been in touch with Mr. Montefusco and he has agreed to a date of Monday August 6th, with all items being returned the next day as long as an SASE is sent or a photo is purchased from me. ANY ITEMS NOT SENT WITH PROPER POSTAGE WILL NOT BE RETURNED UNTIL AUGUST 17TH AT THE EARLIEST.

PRICING
All Items $6.00
Unlimited Inscriptions $2.00 (ROY, No Hitter etc.)
Our signed photo $11.50 delivered
Our signed photo with inscriptions $13.50
Delivery confirmation on your SASE $0.80 (recommended)

Payment: Cash, Check, USPS Money Order, paypal with buyer covering all fees

Trade Manager: All transactions must go through the trade manager please send me a private message with the following information and I will set up a transaction.
Name:
Mailing Address:
SCN name:
E-mail address:
Phone number:
Item(s) you want to get signed:
Color and type of pen you want your item signed in:
Location you want the item signed
Inscriptions:

I have the following photos available (pricing above)

montefusco.jpg

crash

Premier Member
Credits
Signing is 6 days away. I have a few extra 1984 and 1985 Topps cards if anyone would like one signed payment can be made via paypal with no extra charge for the cards.

crash

Premier Member
Credits
signing went off without a hitch and everyones items went in todays mail. Thanks to everyone who participated. I will post photos early next week..shipping took longer than expected today and I am leaving on vacation for a week in a few hours. Any issues please PM me and I will get back to you next Wednesday when I return.

buccopride

Lifetime Member
Website
www.przins.com
Credits
got the four cards. was really impressed with the quality of the graphs and inscriptions.
thank you very much for putting this together.
keep me in mind for any other signings
Andy P

crash

Premier Member
Credits
glad you guys are happy with them. Montefusco's rep works with a few other guys so I may do more shortly