John "The Count" Montefusco Private Signing September

T

TeamChad

Proud to announce a private signing engagement with John “the Count” Montefusco for the first week of September. The Count hasn't had a success since 2007. Montefusco is also a former Rookie of the Year (ROY 75) a 1976 All Star, threw a no hitter on 9/29/76 and also hit a homerun in his first MLB at bat. All items need to be received by August 31st.

Price Structure:
$8 per card W/ SASE
$10 per photo, baseball or premium item W/SASE

INSCRIPTIONS ARE $5 each (The Count, ROY 75, 1976 All Star and No Hitter 9/29/76)

*****Special 2 for $30****** Includes any 2 items with all four inscriptions

Will have 8x10s available for $5
ROMLB available for $15 and every Montefusco baseball card for $1
Please PM me if you are interested.

I am able to do bulk discounts of orders 10+

If responding via email or PM please refer to below for subject and email address.
Email: redbanksm@gmail.com
Subject: The Count

Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding this signing
ILiketoMuchCover007.jpg

A former Major League Baseball pitcher from 1974 to 1986 for the San Francisco Giants, Atlanta Braves, San Diego Padres, and New York Yankees. Named the National League Rookie of the Year in 1975, Montefusco's nickname was "The Count", a pun on his last name which sounds like Monte Cristo. In his 13 year career, his record was 90-83, with 1081 strikeouts, and a 3.54 ERA. He was a National League All-Star in 1976, winning a career high 16 games that year.
On September 29, 1976, Montefusco threw a no-hitter for the Giants in a 9-0 victory versus the Atlanta Braves. It was the last no-hitter to be thrown by a Giant until Jonathan Sanchez threw one on July 10, 2009. [1] He also is one of only a handful of pitchers to hit a home run in his first at bat (September 3, 1974).