John Wall INTEREST

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
For sure interested

See if u can swing $40 flats and $60 premiums.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
For sure interested

See if u can swing $40 flats and $60 premiums.

Mike, that is almost a ripoff....unless inscriptions are free....This dude will still sign....like Durant, and now D-Rose. If it is that much without inscriptions......I would pass, because I could either get it myself...or get someone on the team to get for me(if he's tough). His pro autograph has been consistent and the only reason why people should jump at it would be if he signed his full name.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Mike, that is almost a ripoff....unless inscriptions are free....This dude will still sign....like Durant, and now D-Rose. If it is that much without inscriptions......I would pass, because I could either get it myself...or get someone on the team to get for me(if he's tough). His pro autograph has been consistent and the only reason why people should jump at it would be if he signed his full name.

I agree but what sucks is when you buy a nice jersey or premium item, take it to get signed and get shut out. Then you have this nice item sitting there. Atleast at a signing you know that investing the money into the item your chances of it getting signed and not a bs graph are a lot higher.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits

we have horrible hotel access here for the Wizards and we get them on a back to back. So, access to him might be rough. I'll be going to the game but doors here open an hour before game and most visiting players are off the court by then.

not to mention they only come here once a season.

Last edited:

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Any new news regarding this?